Get Rid Of Dandruff Within A Month: Anti-Dandruff Home Remedies
Read time: 5 mins
Prep time: 10 mins
Let’s face it – Internet is flooded with articles on ‘Common Anti-dandruff home remedies’ or ‘Best Anti-dandruff home remedies’.
Some of those recipes may work. Most do not.
What’s unique about this set of Anti-Dandruff home remedies that you are reading?
Here’s the catch – Be devoted. No, wait – Be obsessed.
Only when you keep on going “This is Spartaaa” on dandruff will this entire set of handpicked Anti-dandruff home remedies throw results.
On that note, here’s your plan of action to thrash dandruff within 1 month featuring the Best Anti-Dandruff Home Remedies that work!
4 Step Routine: Anti-Dandruff Home Remedies That Work
Step 1 – Hot oil massage
Step 2 – Aloe vera gel massage
Make THIS Aloe vera hair gel. Massage for 5 minutes on your scalp using your fingertips.
Now, you have to get your real weapon to go in for the kill. This brings us to…
Step 3 – Hair Pack
Use THIS Hair Pack
Step 4 – Shampoo with Aroma Essentials
To those who have followed my posts on Homemade Hair Packs (here’s a quick guide to a newbie – Check out my Hair Spa, THIS and THIS Hair Mask recipes), I have ardently recommended Aroma Essentials Hair Cleansers.
Even though they don’t have an organic certificate as a feather in its cap, its cap is no less crowded.
In a class of its own – that’s how I define Aroma Essentials Onion Hair Cleanser.
They are transparent about the composition of their products. You need to ask them however, as the packages of their products don’t mention all the ingredients generally.
Scoop out a tbsp. of their Onion Hair Cleanser into a bowl. Add 2-3 tbsp. of water. Mix till a smooth paste is formed (could be frothy).
Firstly, wash off everything on your head with water in the bath room first).
Then, use this Cleanser. Lastly, rinse with water after 2 mins.
Any heads up?
While these anti-dandruff home remedies work, here’s what you have to follow strictly –
- Do this entire hair care routine twice a week for one month. Hence, total applications = 8
- Increase the frequency to 3 times a week if you have severe dandruff.
- No sharing your comb with anyone even if Satan is after your life. No, Nahin, Nakko, ille…to sharing combs.
- Cover your head as often as possible when outside. Metropolitan cities and pollution go hand in hand. An itchy scalp is a paradise for dirt, dust and grime.
- Be a water baby, baby! Sounds cryptic? Drink 3 litres of water daily – simple. Keep yourself clean inwardly. Flush out toxins that you house for no reason. Don’t be a good Samaritan for everyone.
By no wizardry or witch-craft can I show you how Chiku’s hair looked when she had mild dandruff.
What I can show is how her mane looks today.
With that, our set of Anti-dandruff home remedies wrap up.
Go in for the kill. Thrash dandruff black and blue!