Mom’s Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles Works Like Magic
Read Time: 2 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
I have got good news and bad news
First the bad news: Your concealer won’t treat dark circles.
In fact, makeup aggravates dark circles which anyway take (a lot) of time in fading.
Now, the good news: Dedicate time, the right ingredients and (a lot) of patience and you’ll soon start seeing changes.
What’s the catch?
Don’t day dream.
I think most DIYs aren’t result-oriented as controversial as it may sound.
The ones that are will test your patience, period.
If you sign up for one, be practical and dedicated.
As harsh as it may sound, you’ll just waste time, energy and money.
With that in mind, if you want to get rid of dark circles organically …
Then, there is a DIY recipe to lighten dark circles & fine lines that mom sings praises of.
Discover More Of Mom’s Recipes
- DIY under eye pack – here
- Organic Daily Facial Ubtan – here
- Anti-ageing cream – here
- Homemade exfoliator – here
- Miracle Anti-aging drink – here
Step into your kitchen now.
Prep the best eye cream for dark circles that works magically for my mom.
Skin chefs, back on duty!
Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles: Ingredients
- Shea Butter (3 tbsp.) – Buy here
- Robusta Arabica Coffee (2 tbsp.) (optional) – Buy here
- Aroma Essentials Baby Oil (5 tbsp.) –While I infused authentic South Indian coffee in Baby Oil for 3 weeks, you can opt for only Shea butter and Baby Oil.
Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles: Procedure
- Prep your double boiler system.
- Add Shea butter and coffee-infused Aroma Essentials Baby Oil.
- Switch on the stove.
- In 5 mins everything will liquefy.
- Pour into a container.
- Keep in a fridge for 10 mins.
- Take it out.
- Whip your eye cream for 5 mins to a smooth fluffy consistency.
The Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles that mom relies upon is ready in all its glory.
How Does Mom Use This Under Eye Cream?
First things first – My mom does NOT wear eye makeup except a simple Kajal.
The Desi one that’s made at home for newborn babies using almond oil, castor oil and ghee?
Yes, that one.
When at home, she doesn’t apply even that!
So what triggers her dark circles if she’s not drowning herself in eye makeup?
What is my contribution in helping her?
Prepping her best eye cream for dark circles. She uses it generously on her under eye area every night.
Besides using this under eye cream, mom also –
- Applies a gentle face pack all over her facial skin including her under eye area.
- Sprays chilled Zofla rose water (Buy here) on her eyelids and under eye skin daily.
- Immediately after rose water gets absorbed into her skin, she follows up by massaging 2-3 drops of cold-pressed unrefined Argan oil (Buy here) and lastly…
- Follows a 5-min massage with her best eye cream for dark circles.
And the results?
Her skin should speak for itself.
This ladies and gentleman, boys and girls is what’s called aging in reverse!
Still planning to forsake your kidney for any overpriced under eye cream or serum?