Best Face Serum To Brighten Skin And Fade Dark Spots
Cleansers, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, creams…
If you think there is any dearth of skin care products in the market, you are wrong.
Admittedly, some work.
Some disappoint. Some disappoint gravely.
For a change…
If you roll up your sleeves, storm into the kitchen and whip your own skin treats, someone’s skin care game will be upped (and bettered!)
Today YOU will revamp your skin care routine.
Well, at least a part of it
Flaunt clear, spotless, wrinkle-free, glowing skin with my DIY for the day – Best Face Serum To Brighten Skin And Fade Dark Spots.
A minimal 3-ingredient based anhydrous organic face serum, it’s not for anything that I tuck it away in my cupboard secretively.
Excited by the premise?
It should bring you to the question….
How can I make it at home?
- Avocado oil (5 tbsp.) – Buy here
- Rosehip oil (5 tbsp.) – Buy here
- Geranium essential oil (20 drops) – Buy here
Procedure: Best Face Serum
- Mix all the oils together.
- Transfer to a clean amber glass bottle
- Store it in a clean dry place.
My 2 Cents
(A) How to use the Best Face Serum To Brighten Skin And Fade Dark Spots
- Cleanse – Use this 100% Natural Homemade Cleanser every night for 25 minutes.
- Mask – Use either of these face packs based on your skin’s needs. If you have extremely dry & dull skin, this should be your pick. For pimple-prone skin, this is a saviour.
Pick any Mask from this compilation.
I agree, they are all Herbal Bath Powders but they are safe for use on face.
I have them used them on my face for months.
That’s the beauty of Ayurveda!
- Tone – Use Zofla’s rose water (Buy here)
- Apply the serum – Once the toner sinks in your skin (it will take merely 30 seconds), dab 5-6 drops of the Homemade serum on your face and neck. Massage in upwards directions.
- Call it a day! – Give a wide berth to the distracting mistress called mobile. Seep like a baby.
Before we wind up…
You may have some queries regarding my Best Face Serum?
Answering them here and how!
- Use this Serum for 2 months every night non-stop.
- This serum suits dry, extremely dry and normal skin. Avocado oil is heavy. Hence, use of this serum by acne-prone oily skin would be unwise.
- Both men and woman can use it.
- You can add more essential oils like tea tree (Buy here) if you have pimples, acne or blemishes to enhance the effectiveness of this serum.
And that’s all for today!
My go-to elixir – Best Face Serum To Brighten Skin And Fade Dark Spots is stuff to write home about.
Want to place a bet?
So, when are you trying this serum?