Best Hair Oil Blend For Men & Women
What Your Mane Needs
Read time: 5 mins
Prep time: 1 min
Let’s face it- Men, you hardly have any options when it comes to personal care products while ladies, your options are limitless.
Irrespective of what you pick up, you are dissatisfied with your hair’s condition, period.
That’s why you are reading this!
So, let’s mean business and revive your hair.
Don’t rush to the nearby high-end store or load your shopping carts with jaw-droppingly expensive stuff and then, force-feed your hair.
Instead let’s concoct the Best Hair Oil Blend For Men & Women at home.
Best Hair Oil Blend
1. Jojoba oil – Buy here
2.Apricot Kernel Oil – Buy here
3.Geranium essential oil – Buy here
Best Hair Oil Blend
Set the timer. It won’t take you more than a minute.
Store the Hair Oil Blend in a clean and moisture-less amber glass bottle (Buy here). This quantity lasted me a month easily.
Steal a glance at my hair’s length here
My 2 cents
(A) On How You Should Use The Best Hair Oil Blend
- Hot oil therapy is the mantra.
- Always heat 2 tbsp. of your Best Hair Oil Blend in a double boiler system (see this to see how to make a double-boiler system) for 2 minutes.
- Massage it lavishly all over your scalp.
- Follow up with the application of a nourishing Homemade Hair Pack. Need suggestions?
- Excessively dry frizzy locks – Use this
- Hair fall – Use this
- Shampoo after keeping the Hair Pack for 3 hours, using Aroma Essentials Hair Cleansers.
- Do not display daredevilry (rather tomfoolery) by heating the blend maniacally. We call it a ‘hot oiling therapy’ but it is actually ‘warm oil’ that is to be applied.
Before winding up
Let’s take up your questions about the Best Hair oil Blend.
Q 1- Can I skip massaging?
A 1- No. Hair Oils are just lubricants that ensure we don’t end up plucking our hair strands while massaging the scalp. Massaging stimulates blood circulation in our scalp
No scalp massage = No point in oiling.
Any hair oil in the absence of massage will merely sit on your scalp, attract dirt and discomfit you.
Q 2- Why are we using such less quantities of the Best Hair Oil Blend?
A 3- Because your hair derives its nutrition through its scalp.
There is no point in oiling your hair’s ends or length. It won’t cure split ends.
Only a pair of scissors treats split ends. No products or DIYs can. In fact if you notice carefully, most articles on Internet are actually tips to ‘prevent’ split ends.
Because there is no cure except a trimming session. Clickbait articles, you see.
And that’s the DIY Routine for today, folks – Hair Oil Blend For Men & Women.
Rouse your inner DIY chef. Fall in love with your locks.
It is possible!