Easy DIY Facial Cleanser: Step By Step Guide To Get Glowing Skin, Beauty Tips
Read Time: 3 mins
Prep Time: 1 min
A lavish facial cleanser or an organic one – finalizing one is a tough choice after all both promise gorgeously glowing skin.
If you ask me however, I will drift towards the latter.
Why? Because my facial cleanser consists of nourishing natural ingredients that I can tweak according to my skin’s demands.
If you think that making a cleanser every morning from scratch will be tedious, pause.
My facial cleanser’s 200 gram batch lasts me a month easily. Psss…I do not add any chemical preservatives or cheap fillers either.
Nature, nature and more nature – that’s their composition.
Bring out your notepads and take notes.
DIY Facial Cleanser: Ingredients
1. Green Gram Powder (60 g) – Buy HERE
2. Finely powdered oats (40 g) – Buy HERE
3. Rose petals powder (50 g) – Buy HERE
4. Mulethi powder (50 g) – Buy HERE
5. Geranium Essential Oil (10 ml) – Buy HERE
DIY Facial Cleanser: Step By Step Guide
Simply mix all the powders together. Add Geranium Essential Oil. Finally, transfer your facial cleanser to an airtight jar.
How Should I Use This DIY Facial Cleanser?
Cleansing is the first step in skincare.
Every morning or whenever you want to cleanse your skin, draw a spoon of it. Mix with curd and Zofla’s rose water (Buy HERE).
Apply on your face and neck. Keep for 20 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Want something that spruces your skin up magically? Then, you have to follow up with some more steps. Up for them? Here you go.
Cleanse, Mask, Tone & Moisturize – follow this order for clearer, brighter, smoother and healthier skin.
Since you are done with cleansing, you may be wondering which face mask should you place your bets on.
- For DIY Freaks – THIS helps impart a clear, radiant and firm skin while THIS lightens pimples, acne spots and blemishes.
- For ready-made face mask freaks – Fall back upon Anuhya Sunni Pindi (Buy HERE). Mix with curd and apply. Keep it for 20 mins and rinse with cold water. Anuhya Sunni Pindi = Glow, glow and more glow. HERE I have raved about it to my heart’s content.
Let’s keep it short and simple – spray chilled Zofla rose water on your face and neck.
See, as long as your moisturizer is All-Natural (no petrochemicals, carcinogens or artificial fragrance), life’s good.
If however, you are unsatisfied and hence, looking for a suggestion, here’s what I’d recommend.
- For dry or normal skin – HERE is a serum you can make. There is a ready-made alternative too. Body butters from Aroma Essentials are long-lasting moisturizers. I understand a body butter for face sounds odd but go by its ingredients list and your skin’s needs.
Or you can massage your face with 7-8 drops of Apricot kernel oil (Buy HERE)
- For oily skin – You have to give it to me when I say that your skin is the toughest to recommend or test anything upon, folks. However, with a few experiments conducted on those with oily skin around me, 2 products have worked out so far.
Although I am skeptical of Aloe vera gel in pre-packaged form, at least theirs works & is a far cry from the green-coloured gooey rubbish sold in the name of Aloe vera (real Aloe vera is colorless)
Choose whichever gels with you (pun absolutely intended)
With that, we wrap up today’s tutorial of a DIY facial cleanser. Make yours at home now and use it daily.
You will never turn to a ready-made one, my DIY freak!