This Secret Hair Fall Treatment Is What Frizzy Hair Needs
Read Time: 2 Mins
Prep Time: 5 Mins
A hair fall treatment that works like magic for frizzy hair – That’s the best of both worlds!
While there are DIY hair packs that
Since they have been used on virgin hair (hair that has NEVER been chemically treated), will their effect be the same on chemically treated hair?
Not at all!
So what should chemically treated frizzy hair do that’s falling off unbelievably?
Focus on moisturizing your hair.
Because your hair’s natural oils have been sucked out.
That leaves them dry, brittle and frizzy like a broom.
How do I know that?
Because my mom whose skin potions like her –
Were taken to like a fish takes to water, has had her hair… hold your breath – Chemically treated!
Eyes popping, jaws dropping, mouths wide open – I see them all.
Why did she go for it?
Some other day.
Right now, if you want an effective hair fall treatment that works for frizzy hair, here’s what you need.
Hair Fall Treatment: Ingredients
- Curd (half a kilo) – Adjust the amount based on your hair’s length. Half a kilo suffices for shoulder length hair generally.
- Rose petals powder (2 tbsp.) – Buy here
- Holy Basil powder (1 tbsp.) – Buy here
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (10 drops) – Buy here
- Aroma Essentials Butter Drops Mask (2 tbsp.)
Hair Fall Treatment: Procedure
If you opt for hung curd, blend all your ingredients in a mixer till it is smooth and consistent.
Pour lemongrass essential oil.
If you choose normal curd, mix everything manually.
How Did Mom Follow This Hair Fall Treatment?
Post rebonding, it is a no-brainer that hair falls.
If you are unlucky, it will be at a breakneck speed.
Mom’s case was challenging because her hair type like mine is dry.
As a result, we –
- Hot oiled her hair
- Applied this hair fall treatment pack
- Shampooed using Aroma Essentials Onion Hair Cleanser (see its picture below. That’s how it has to look finally) That’s our favourite.
- In fact, I did an At Home hair spa using Aroma Essentials hair products too.
This continued for months.
Presently, she uses the above hair pack and the results are sure to give you a reason as to why…
Even though her hair is dry (obviously it was chemically treated), today its texture isn’t as dry as that of a broom.
Shine, frizz-control and ease in managing?
This is how my mom’s hair looked as of October 2017.
So now you know which hair fall treatment to turn to if your hair has been chemically treated.
That being said, if hair fall is severe, opt for a consultation from your long-haired organic beauty buff!