Hair Smoothing Treatment At Home
Read Time: 2 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Wondering how to get yourself a hair smoothing treatment at home?
You’ll love this guide then.
Two reasons why this Organic Hair Smoothing Treatment at home is better than what a salon/parlour provides?
One, it is pocket-friendly.
Two, it has clear-cut chemical-free ingredients.
That means no damage or hassle of follow-up trips to the parlour.
What does hair smoothing at a salon offer?
- Short-term miraculous results that fade overtime
- A hole in your pocket
- Lots of chemicals poured on your scalp
What does this organic hair smoothing offer?
- Long-term improvement in your hair’s texture and health
- Zero damage
- No strain to your pockets
- Sustained results
Excited to revive your hair naturally?
1. Aroma Essentials Butter Drops Hair Mask (1 tbsp.) – Call/WhatsApp Madhurima (the brand’s owner) on Facebook or 7760988272
2. Aloe vera gel
3. Hung curd – See this to learn how to make hung curd easily at home.
4. Hibiscus petals powder (2 tbsp.) – Buy HERE
5. Methi powder (2 tbsp.) – Buy HERE
Hair Smoothing: Step By Step Guide
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer.
- Blend for 2 mins.
- Once it is smooth and consistent, pour the Mask into a bowl.
- If the smell bothers you, sprinkle 7 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (Buy HERE) to your Hair Mask.
Now that you are set with your Hair Pack, you may be wondering…
How To Use This Hair Smoothing Mask?
To get the best results, don’t sit waiting for a miracle.
Squeeze time in your hectic schedule, pull up your socks and go in for the kill!
Step 1 – Hot Oil Therapy
- Grab a bottle of Organic Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil (Buy HERE). Life’s sorted.
How To Give Your Hair A Hot Oil Therapy?
Irrespective of the oil you choose (no Parachute or Vatika please). They are refined oils.
Use only-pressed oils or no oils at all.
Under the cold-press method, oils retain their maximum nutritive content.
Heat the oil using a double-boiler system (see THIS to learn how it is made). Then, massage your scalp with it.
Step 2 – Hair Smoothing Mask
Apply the hair pack. Cover your head with a polythene bag or shower cap to prevent contact with dirt, dust or insects (read: flies)
Step 3 – Shampoo
I get it – You are dying to remove everything off your head now. It takes patience in truckloads to bear the weight this long.
Head to your bath room with any of Aroma Essentials Hair Cleansers.
Onion shampoo works the best for those with dandruff, scalp itch or hair loss.
For someone facing dandruff, hair loss or scalp itch (see this wherein I made a DIY Hair Pack and teamed it with Aroma Essentials Onion Shampoo) use the Onion shampoo.
These are serious problems as compared to lack of shine or smoothness.
Otherwise, if your hair problems aren’t serious, use their Tomato Shampoo (see its results here)
Shampoo your hair & your Hair Smoothing treatment winds up.
Give yourself a pat on your back!
Let me know how your hair responded to this wholesome hair treatment!