Homemade Anti-Ageing Ayurvedic Face Mask
Read time: 3 mins
Prep time: 2 mins
If asked to name a person who has aged like fine wine, the name that would instantly pop up in my mind would be that of Milind Soman.
At a time when people in their late 20s resemble look like they are in their early 40s, this man is leaving mouths agape with his physique.
Fitness is a way of life.
No wonder he’s a regular face at marathons.
That ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, is what is called ‘ageing gracefully’.
Truth be told, ageing is inescapable, unavoidable…but premature ageing is.
Fine lines, crow’s feet, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, droopy under-eyes, saggy skin…you are not meant to flaunt them till late 30s.
If you do, toss your chemical-laden so-called anti-ageing elixirs into the trash.
We are going to rescue you naturally with our Homemade Anti-Ageing Ayurvedic Face Mask because…
If you are 25 but look 40, you’ve got your priorities in life wrong.
Ingredients: Anti-Ageing Face Mask
1. Curd (1-2 tbsp.)
2. Besan (1 tbsp.)
3. Wild turmeric or Kasturi Manjal (1 tsp.) – Buy here
4. Rose Petals Powder (1 tbsp.) – Buy here
5. Sandalwood powder (1 tbsp.) – Buy here
6. Neem leaves’ water (sufficient to liquefy the Mask)- Wash fresh Neem leaves with plenty of cold water to remove the dirt and dust lying unpretentiously on it.
Boil them in water. Sieve once cool.
If Neem leaves are unavailable (highly unlikely), substitute them with Neem powder (buy here)
Add double the quantity of curd to make up for the absence of a liquefying ingredient.
7. Oatmeal powder (1 tbsp.) – Buy oatmeal here. Grind it in a mixer finely.
Your oatmeal powder is ready!
Let’s get started with the recipe
My 2 cents
- If you dislike how this Anti-Ageing Face Mask smells, sprinkle not more than 2 drops of tea tree essential oil (buy here)
- It is beneficial for those with acne-prone oily skin. Regular use of tea tree oil after dilution, lightens acne marks and blemishes. If teamed up with this Anti-Ageing Face Mask, it’s a double whammy for your skin!
- Use it daily for 25 minutes for at least a month.
- Continue thereafter for smoother, brighter and supple skin.
- Do this entire routine at night preferably. Why? Because in the morning, you may be putting on makeup. That will thwart these natural ingredients from working to their full potential. At night, that would not be the case.
It’s time to roll the curtains down.
Your weapon to halt hideous signs of premature ageing- Homemade Anti-Ageing Ayurvedic Face Mask requires you to shirk just 2 minutes of laziness.
To age like Milind Soman or like a raisin is a choice. Make the right one before the ship sails.
On that note, please excuse me.
I need to do my eyes a little service *scrolls up* *drools* *swoons*
Giving a shot to this Anti-Ageing Face Mask?