Best Homemade Anti-Hair Loss Anti-Dandruff & Frizz-Control Hair Pack
Is the troika of Hair loss, Dandruff and Frizz is giving you sleepless nights?
A classic Hindi film scenario wherein all the villains join hands to beat the hero to pulp, your situation although petrifying is treatable.
Here’s the catch – You have to be devoted to the point of being obsessed.
Because your enemies aren’t cardboard characters. Plus, they are multiple.
Sneak into your neighbour’s garden.
Scuttle back into your kitchen.
And brace yourselves to blend a deeply nourishing blend of raw natural ingredients which I call my ‘Best Homemade Anti-Hair Loss Anti-Dandruff & Frizz-Control Hair Pack’.
1. Rose Petals Powder (1 tbsp.) – Buy HERE
2. Curd (half a kg for short hair; 1 kg for long hair)
3. Papayas (at least 7 chunks)
4. Aroma Essentials Hair Revitalise Mask (1 tbsp.) – I did a Hair Spa using Aroma Essentials Hair Care products this March.
See the results HERE.
You can buy their products via Facebook, Instagram or WhatsaApp (7760988272)
Let’s get started with the recipe and rescue your locks from Hair Loss, Dandruff & Frizz.
My 2 Cents
(A) How to use Anti-Hair Loss Anti-Dandruff & Frizz-Control Hair Pack
- Use THIS Hair Oil Blend.
- Apply the hair pack.
- Shampoo using either Aroma Essentials Hair Cleansers (All Natural ingredients list + transparent approach i.e. if doubtful, you can ask for the detailed ingredients list) or BON Organics shampoos (95% organic). I use NO other brand’s shampoo besides theirs even for testing.
(B) Suggested Add ons
- Excess dandruff – Add 3 tbsp. of Neem powder (Buy HERE) to your Hair Pack.
- For excessive frizz – Add THIS to your Pack.
(C) Common Queries
When will I see the results?
I can’t say. I am neither an astrologer nor a palmist. If you have medical ailments, please consult a trichologist.
However, if your hair problems are due to factors like – sudden change in weather, excess use of chemical-laden products or negligence, then you have to devote at least 2 months to this routine to see anything noteworthy!
With my cousin in town for more than 2 months, I had a guinea pig for testing all my DIYs.
Being doubtful of my DIY knack (she calls me ‘Churan wali’) I was one up against her since she’s younger to me.
After pleas, persuasions and continual rounds of bribery (in the form of the most ridiculously priced chocolates in the Universe!), she let me touch her hair.
Here’s how her hair looked after 6 weeks of using my DIY Homemade Anti-Hair Loss Anti-Dandruff & Frizz-Control Hair Pack.
When are you giving a shot to this Hair Pack?