Miracle Organic Ubtan My Mom Uses To Fade Dark Spots, Tan & Get Glowing Skin
Read time: 2 mins
Prep time: 10 hours (Don’t get scared!)
The lady who seems to have forgotten to age = My mother.
Here’s an anecdote
Once in college, a professor of mine mistook her for me and started yelling at her for having poor attendance.
Psss…parents were summoned in my college for a namesake ‘meeting’ when a student’s attendance fell too low in any semester.
She burst ‘the bubble’ of her age leaving him red-faced.
Being an avid organic buff herself she passed the bug to her her ‘Churan Chutney Daughter’ whose go-to hair mask is this
When it comes to skin care, my mother relies on a secret homemade Ubtan. She has been using it for over a decade to get stunning skin.
No makeup (except kajal and lip balm)
No regular trips to beauty parlours.
Here’s the recipe that she has guarded for long.
Ingredients: Ubtan, Fade Dark Spots, Tan & Glowing Skin
- Oats (finely powdered) – Buy here
- Wild turmeric (Not the one you use for cooking) – Buy here
- Lavender essential oil (use steam-distilled) – Buy here
- Pure sandalwood powder – Buy here
- Curd – Use hung curd or plain, as you wish!
- Kesar (prioritize its quality. Cheap Kesar = Rubbish) – Buy here
Ubtan, Fade Dark Spots, Tan & Glowing Skin
Step 1: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Step 2: Store it for 10 hours in a fridge.
So that Kesar’s goodness releases in your Ubtan.
Going by how strongly I suggest no homemade face pack or hair pack you should store and use, this piece of advice may come as a shocker!
Psss… As a DIY freak here’s something for you
- This face pack has amazing anti-ageing benefits
- This softens skin well. Hence, a boon for a person with dry parched skin.
How to use?
Ubtan, Fade Dark Spots, Tan & Get Glowing Skin
Use the above Organic Ubtan at night half an hour before you retire to bed. That’s precisely what mummy has been doing for over a decade.
See the results.
That’s a lady in her late …
Let’s keep it under covers! (I value my life)
Which beauty recipe has been passed down generations in your family?