Neem Herbal Hair Rinse
Banish Scalp Itch + Foul Odour
If you think having hair that exudes a foul odour with a flaky scalp is a nightmare impossible to evade, you are partly right.
Because the situation is surely nightmarish but definitely not impossible to escape from.
The weaponry lies unassumingly right there- in your kitchen, more so in the garden in this case.
From not removing the shampoo completely off one’s scalp to Vitamin D’s deficiency, scalp flakiness finds its roots (no pun intended) in countless factors.
Although cringe worthy, it is very much treatable.
If you have a Neem tree in your garden, grabbing the ingredients will be a cakewalk for you.
If you don’t, like me it’s time to hone your gymnastic skills.
Because we may have to scale some walls to enter those secret paradise-like gardens where we can get Neem leaves from.
On that note, let’s head to prepare your Neem Herbal Hair Rinse.
Neem Herbal Hair Rinse
1. Neem leaves (Minimum 10 leaves. The more, the better) – Laden with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties, Neem fights tooth and night with dandruff.
Hence, keeps scalp itchiness and flakiness at bay.
2. Water (roughly 750 ml)
3. Peppermint Essential Oil (7 drops) – Buy here
Eliminates foul odour? Check
Cools scalp? Check
Boosts hair growth? Check
Does it need to be incorporated in our DIY? Double check
Neem herbal Hair Rinse
With the 3 ingredients at our disposal now, let’s drive those parasites away.
My 2 Cents
- Splash oodles of cold water in your eyes if this Hair Rinse enters them.
- Keep your mouth too tightly shut as you pour the Hair Rinse all over your hair. Neem is bitter. Peppermint essential oil is inedible.
- The bottom line – Shut your eyes and mouth while your pour this Hair Rinse over your hair.
- Sprinkle peppermint essential oil when Neem water cools down completely.
- Use the Neem Herbal Hair Rinse at least twice a week. The key rule is to use it as often as possible.
- This Hair Rinse suits all hair types.
- Use it for at least a month to see noticeable results.
With that it’s time to pull down the shutter.
The next time your hair and scalp scream for attention, you know there is an inexpensive, convenient and cushy recipe to rescue them.
That too using only 3 ingredients- Neem Herbal Hair Rinse!
Looking For Personalized Help?
Here’s how to get your organic hair care consultation
Let’s turn you into an organic buff!
Image Source: 1