Onion For Hair Scalp Potion: Get Stunning Locks With Onions
Read time – 2 mins
Prep time – 1 min
“Onion for hair?,” Chiku, my cousin looked at me astonished.
Mouth agape, eyes wide open and eyebrows raised, she looked at me stunned as I sliced onions to prep my scalp potion.
I knew explanations wouldn’t work. She goes by results.
Still, I proceeded to explain the nitty-gritty of why onion for hair care is nothing less of a Eureka recipe.
- Laden with anti-bacterial properties that nip scalp infection in the bud
- Loaded with anti-oxidants which prevent premature hair greying
- And an abundant source of sulphur which arrests hair loss
Onion for hair is the next best thing since sliced bread!
My explanation lasted 5 mins.
Her judgemental look lasted longer.
I realized that if anything could convince her, it’d be just results.
Then and there, I set on a mission – to prove to her that onion for hair care is what even she’d swear by.
On that note, let’s concoct your DIY onion for hair scalp potion and get you stunning locks!
Ingredients: Onion Scalp Potion
- Onion (only 1)
- Water (3 tbsp.)
Procedure: Onion Scalp Potion
Step 1 – De-skin and slice an onion. Toss into a mixer.
Step 2 – Add 3 tbsp. of water. Blend it for 30 seconds.
Step 3 – Strain the juice using a strainer.
This juice that you have extracted is what you need for your hair.
My 2 Cents
- Consult a trichologist if you are pregnant, have serious scalp disorders or are skeptical of onion before using this scalp potion.
- Do not let even a drop of this onion juice drip into your eyes. Your eyes may burn.
- If onion juice spills over into your eyes, immediately wash off with cold water.
Do you think Chiku would now be convinced of the effectiveness of onion for hair care?
Need Personalized Help?
Struggling with scalp or hair problems that you want to tackle organically?
Here’s how you can get your organic hair care consultation from me.