How I Do Organic Hair Smoothening At Home?
Read Time: 3 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
So you are wondering how to do an organic hair smoothening treatment at home?
Great, you have landed at the right place.
A DIY freak by nature, chemical-laden products or treatments and I do not hit it off at all.
Every time I wish to flaunt long, strong and lustrously smooth hair, all I need to do is make a short trip to my kitchen and garden.
What’s the best part?
My organic hair smoothening session works wonders!
Want me to walk you through its prep?
Hop on, buddy
Oh yes, take notes
You will be compelled to give it a shot by the end.
Organic Hair Smoothening: Ingredients
- Hung curd – See its prep here. I have thigh-length hair. Reduce the amount if you have shorter hair.
- Cedarwood essential oil – Use 7 drops. Buy here
- Brahmi powder– Use 1 tbsp. Buy here
- Aroma Essentials Hair Revitalizing Mask – Use 1 tbsp.
- Aroma Essentials Butter Drops Mask – Use 1 tbsp.
Organic Hair Smoothening: Procedure
Step 1 – In a mixer, add all your ingredients except cedarwood essential oil.
Blend it for a minute.
Step 2 – Pour the mask into a bowl. Sprinkle 7 drops of cedarwood essential oil over it. Mix with a spoon.
Your hair smoothening pack is ready for application.
Organic Hair Smoothening: How To Use
- Follow the oil therapy the previous night.
- The next morning, apply your hair smoothening pack.
- Shampoo using Aroma Essentials Hair Cleanser (see this where my cousin Chiku got a hair spa using Aroma Essentials products and this to have a look at my hair spa)
- You can use either Aroma Essentials Onion or Tomato Hair Cleanser. I would suggest the former if you have excess hair fall.
- This hair pack suits normal and dry hair.
- Please do not use any randomly available shampoo. That’s a highly crucial step. In fact, it’s a make or break point in your entire routine.
- Chemical-laden shampoo = Zero results
Hair Smoothening: Results
Pulling the curtains up on this organic hair pack’s results.
That’s my hair the day after I used this pack.
Smooth, tangle-free and soft to touch, I am thrilled with the results.
Aren’t the results exciting?
So, when are you trying this routine?