How I Do Organic Hair Smoothening At Home?
Read Time: 3 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
So you are wondering how to do an organic hair smoothening treatment at home? Great, you have landed at the right place.
A DIY freak by nature, chemical-laden products or treatments and I do not hit it off at all.
Every time I wish to flaunt long, strong and lustrously smooth hair, all I need to do is make a short trip to my kitchen and garden.
What’s the best part?
My organic hair smoothening session works wonders!
Want me to walk you through its prep?
Hop on, buddy.
Oh yes, take notes for you will be compelled to give it a shot by the end of it.
Organic Hair Smoothening: Ingredients
- Hung curd (half a kg) – See its prep here. I have thigh-length hair. Reduce the amount if you have shorter hair.
- Aloe vera gel – Use real aloe vera gel from the plant. No ready-made stuff, puh-leez.
- Banana puree – Use one banana. Blend it without water in a mixer.
- Cedarwood essential oil – Use 7 drops. Buy here
- Rose petals powder – Use 1 tbsp. Buy here
- Brahmi powder – Use 1 tbsp. Buy here
- Aroma Essentials Hair Revitalizing Mask – Use 1 tbsp.
- Aroma Essentials Butter Drops Mask – Use 1 tbsp.
Organic Hair Smoothening: Procedure
Step 1 – In a mixer, add all your ingredients except cedarwood essential oils.
Blend it for a minute.
Step 2 – Pour the mask into a bowl. Sprinkle 7 drops of cedarwood essential oil over it. Mix with a spoon.
Your hair smoothening pack is ready for application.
Organic Hair Smoothening: How To Use
- Follow the hot oil therapy the previous night.
- The next morning, apply your hair smoothening pack.
- Shampoo using Aroma Essentials Hair Cleanser (see this where my cousin Chiku got a hair spa using Aroma Essentials products and this to have a look at my hair spa)
- You can use either Aroma Essentials Onion or Tomato Hair Cleanser. I would suggest the former if you have excess hair fall.
- Use virgin coconut oil (buy here) not regular Dabur, Parachute or any other refined hair oil for your hot oil therapy. All hail cold-pressed oils.
- This hair pack suits dry and normal hair the most.
- Please do not use any random shampoo. That’s crucial. It’s a make or break point in your routine. Bad shampoo = No results
Hair Smoothening: Results
Pulling the curtains up on this organic hair pack’s results. That’s my hair the day after I used this pack.
Smooth, tangle-free and soft to touch, I am thrilled with the results.
Aren’t the results exciting?
So, when are you trying this routine?